Working With Us
Working With Us
New Hampshire Listens partners with local communities and state-wide organizations to create environments that help move conversations forward. Working with us brings nonpartisan, civic engagement expertise into challenges your community is facing and helps guide the process, ensure broad outreach, and monitor fairness.
Our offerings are always tailored to each project, and may include:
- coalition building
- issue framing
- facilitator training – including youth,
- designing and implementing community conversations,
- strategies for recruiting participants
- analyzing and reporting on findings from conversations
- and planning steps to move from talk to action.
The first step is always a conversation with us. You can reach us by email at email@example.com or by phone at 603.862.0692. We look forward to working with you!
Funding and Sponsorships
The costs vary depending on local in-kind donations and services and the presence of a Local Listens organization.
- Local projects have ranges from $2,000 to $10,000
- Statewide projects have ranged from $30,000 to $50,000 or more depending on scope
NH Listens appreciates the opportunity to partner with organizations to achieve our mission of helping NH residents talk and work together to create communities that work for everyone.
"The time and talent contributed to helping us develop our own Listens process has been remarkable. We can now conduct our own sessions and help NH Listens convene statewide dialogues.”
-Alan Robichaud, Laconia, NH
“What a great session and thank you. I’ve heard nothing but positive comments about the format, but more importantly the discussion and sharing among participants. Many thanks for you excellent leadership and vision.”
- Mike Ferrara, Dean, College of Health and Human Services, University of New Hampshire